Thursday 10 February 2011

Brazil (Vitor)

Dear my sweet,

I'm thinking a lot about our trip around Brazil. I think it will be better if you stay here about 30 days.

First it is ok to you stay in my house. It will be a pleased.

Well, i think we could go first to make a city tour in my city, because here is so historical, and there are a lot of atractions say the beach, Santos team stadion and more thinks.




















After a week, we could go to Rio de Janeiro, it is a very amazing city, and there is one of the most famous place in the world, the Redentor Christ and Ioanema's beach and for a good Baile FUNK!
I'm planning to spend like a week there and after we could take my car and go to the coast and be stopping in a lot of places, and spend some days, like in Ilhabela, there is a very beautiful place and we could go to a snorkel tour and take my bout and retorn to Santos, then, we continuos by car or bout to the South of Brazil.
After some time, we can come back and you go back to your country ;/
I think you could enjoy my plans.
i will be waiting for you here. See you my friend
Vitor

1 comment: