Thursday 10 February 2011

Brazil , Maria de Fatima Lobo

Hello my dear friend ,

I have missed you,since you have left Sydney,last year ,when we have met ,studying in Kapllan's school.I would like to do an invitation for you : visit my city, in Brazil . I think you will enjoy spend a couple of weeks or a month,in a tropical place,windy ,where sunset is so beautiful to see when you are sitted at the beache sand . I have been living in Recife ,Pernambuco, since I was born . Early in yhe mornig you could get up ,without any alarm clock,because the sun wakes you up . The sunset here is as beautiful as the sunrise. Every day is beach' day . You could go around,visiting paradises places like Porto de Galinhas,Carneiros,Tamandare ,Itamaraca,etc. These places are not more than 50 km far from my neighbohood, place that I have been living for 14 years ,which is called Boa Viagem .

We also could goes out ,at night and taste our tipical sea food .We have a lot of restaurantes that are not expanssives and others which have a large and delicious menu ,and a little bit papper if you prefer. You must visit our most famous and historical city,Olinda . Going there, you will goes up and down ,visiting some museuns, churches ,historical houses,and stores where you could by some souveniers. It would be important bring a hat,a pair of confortble shoes,t-shits ,shorts and sun glasses,because you are going also try to play some carnival songs and walk a lot .My city is very sunny and hot days are frequent,but dont worry it's also very windy. We will take a special sort of big boat that is called " catamara " and goes down the Capibaribe river, discovering the oldiest part of the city . People in the northest of Brazil is always very friendly ,nice, available and sometimes nealy receiving you like a member of their own family. I would like to receive an e-mail of you giving me some good news . It wiil be a great pleasure ,for me ,be with a so special guest,in my home . My apartamnet is in front of the sea,not much than 200 m far from sea side by walking .
I hope you come soon !
Be my guest!
My regards to you parentes.

Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment