Thursday 10 February 2011

Sydney - Choi


Sydney city tour ( 26th of Feb ~ 2nd of Mar )

26th (Sat) : Blue mountain & Wild life Zoo

Have you ever heard Blue mountain ? It's the famous place in Australia. The mountain is densely populated by oil bearing Eucalyptus trees. That's why it looks like blue and called Blue Mountain. The Blue Mountains region is rich in history. Especially they're popular for 'The three sisters'. Did you know The Three Sisters are 922, 918 & 906 metres tall respectively. That's over 3000 feet above sea level! It's amazing. And there are many attractions you can enjoy.



After the blue mountain trip, We'll go to Zoo. actually I prefer Taronga Zoo, but We don't have many time so we should go that.



We can go there by train but in my opinion, we'd better book for day tour. Otherwise we can't see them.


27th (Sun) : Portstephens



It is known for its nature and abundance of aquatic and land activities on its uncrowded sandy beaches, sheltered bays and unspoilt national parks.

You have to do 10 things which is mentioned in its website. To get out on the water, to walk to Fingal spit, to experience worimi conservation lands and so on. Among them, I really want to take sand board on the dunes.

anyway we're going to book a day tour by Korean travel agency. maybe it includes some the other places but I'm not sure.

28th (Mon) : Sydney tower, Opera house & Harbour bridge


If you visit the Sydney, you should go Circular Quay. Haven't you heard of that? you're centainly know Opera house and Harbour bridge. This place is the best place to see Opera house & Harbour bridge. It's amazing. It's the most favourite place for me in Sydney. In front of Opera house, in the pub, as we see the bridge, we drink beer ! you'd love it. Sometimes when I miss Korea or I feel sad, I go there and enjoy beers and sightseeing
But before we go there, we should visit Sydney tower. In tower, we can see the Sydney city. Actually I've never been there. So I can't tell you about the tower. But I've heard that it's great.


1st (Tue) : Bondi beach, Darling Harbour

Do you know? In Sydney, There are many beautiful beaches. I've been few of them. Honestly, I think Balmore beach is the best beach. But we don't have a car and enough time. So I decided to go to Bondi beach. It's near city. It takes about 30 minutes by bus. But it's also beautiful. On the beach, you can swim and lay on the sand.

2nd (Wed) : Hyde park

As you know, you'll go back to Korea that afternoon. So I suggest you just take a rest in the park. you can feel relaxed and peaceful. Actually in Korean, There is no park like Hyde Park. It's one of the famous place in Australia. You can orginize your memory about trip while you're on the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment